You're here for a good time, not for a long time.

You're here for a good time, not a long time.

June 27, 2011

Fotos IV

Since I'm here at a Honduran Wendy's with internet, here are some recent photos dating back to the final days at  Zephyr Lodge.

Here are some of the kids I played tag with in the river for forty-five minutes.  I nearly puked I was so exhausted.

My friends from Zephyr Lodge.  Three Aussies and an Israeli.
I don't know how this picture came to be but it is undeniably awesome.  The kitty was pretty good too.

Here I am trying to comfort a bag of bones.  He wasn't too excited.  He gets it every day.

The mud road leading into San Pedro.  Glad to be done with that.

My one good deed so far.  I was proud.
Somewhere in the Guatemalan mountains on our way out of San Pedro.  I really miss Guat.

Honduran cemetery.  Not much to explain here.

Here is a group of about 100 Hondurans watching and judging as three white girls danced at Carnival in Trujillo.  The street cleared when they stopped dancing.

Meet Chimmy.  He is a little monster.

The baby toucans hanging out at Tranquility Bay.

Chimmy cooing in my ear.  He likes to hang out on your shoulders with his tail wrapped around your neck.  Very cool.
That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment